A PixelSquid Spinner lets you rotate and spin any Design-Ready Object to find the angle that works for you. You can preview a 360 of any object on a search page or actually spin the object to find the right angle on the object’s Product Page.
Hovering over an object on the search page will initiate a 360 spin of the object. This can be a great way to get a better sense of what the object looks like from multiple angles.
- Hovering initiates the 360 spin.
- Clicking the object will bring you to the product page. (see below)
- You can also add the object to one or multiple Photoshop lightboxes.
- Object currently added to a lightbox or lightboxes.
The product page contains quite a few useful features including the ability to spin and rotate the object to find an angle.
- Use the Spinner to find your angle.
- Choose the file you want to download
- or add the file to a Photoshop lightbox.
- You can click on other objects in the library that fit the same category.
- Tags can be another great way to see other objects that share similar properties but may be part of a completely different category.